<VV> Re: White pushrod tubes

Thomas Stingl tsc01@corvair.de
Sat Feb 5 18:04:58 EST 2005

Roger wrote:
> they're radiating with a broad spectrum ranging from about 2 microns up to
> around 5 (compared to solar radiation which is down around .5 to 1 micron.
> So, if you have nice clean, metal tubes, I'd stay away from the paint.  If

Also from me best thanks for the essay, heard only about the NASA/ESA
spacecraft thermal control - a surface which is reflective in the visible
and near IR but black in the far IR makes an excellent waste-heat radiator
even in sunlight.

No sunlight, however some air for my Corvair's pushrods ;-)
  Thomas