<VV> Corvair and the gals

Russ Moorhouse corvair65@verizon.net
Sat Feb 5 23:24:48 EST 2005

These cars still have appeal to the ladies.  I was filling mine at the gas
pumps, when a rather attractive lady got out of her Jag sedan and walked
over and asked me about my car.  She said she didn't recall ever seeing one
before and thought it had very nice lines.  She thought it was a new car on
the market, since all she could see was the CORSA on the side.  I kind of
hated to tell her it was a 40 year old Chevy Corvair.  Much rather would
have lied and told her it was an exotic Italian  sports car.  Anyway her
husband then came back out from paying the bill and told her to get in the
car.  The moment was gone!  I was really more interested in her car than her
anyway.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member