<VV> VV & non-CORSA=Freeloaders??? Ya got it all wrong!

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Sun Feb 6 03:42:55 EST 2005

Those who feel that non-CORSA members who visit VV are  freeloaders HAVE IT
ALL WRONG!   VV is the window to CORSA and  the Corvair hobby and it has been
shown to be the #1 strategy for acquiring new  CORSA members.  Imagine being
"out in the cold" and suddenly finding out  about VV.  Imagine how reassuring it
would be to know that anything you  need to know about our unusual cars can
be had easily; usually within a matter  of minutes. All the great and helpful
members and vendors on  VV, with their aggregate knowledge and friendliness, is
the BEST tool  for enticing new prospects into joining our club.  To close VV
to the  public would be a HUGE mistake and would likely cause a steep
reduction in  new members.
Craig Nicol