<VV> Re: [fastvair] Fwd: CORSA/Freeloaders

Roger Gault r.gault@sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 5 04:43:53 EST 2005

Guys, Guys,
Reminds me of the saying,
"Get all you can. Can all you get.  Sit on the lid.  Poison the rest."

Bandwidth is cheap.  It's not like it's going to cost us any less if all the
non-CORSA folks disappear.  If ONE VV member decides to get his CORSA
membership, we're ahead.  It's a lot more likely that somebody is going to
feel the urge to join CORSA if we're perceived as a bunch of nice guys than
if we act like a bunch of selfish @$$holes.  Sheesh!

By the way.  This list is, in fact, full of generous, helpful people.  It's
already convinced at least one non CORSA member to sign up.  Me.

Let's not forget that this is a friendly list, and let's not pretend to be
any different.  Some newbie might get the wrong idea about us before he
finds out the truth. If you feel the urge to be on a list of self-centered
jerks, try the RX-7 list for a while and see how you like it (but stick
around here, too - we like having you guys around even when you're acting
silly).

Roger Gault
Pushed over the edge again.