<VV> sorry if I posted twice..clutch cable...

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 05:50:08 EST 2005

okay...so I was snooping around today trying to figure
out all of the things in my car../.what they did,
where they went...pulling out old burnt and crispy
body harness...

So, to change my clutch cable(looked more like a rod
to me...maybe I was looking at something wrong?) do I
have to take the bottom tunnel cover off?  seems like
kind of a hassle to me.

Also...there is a smaller wiring harness going front
to back, other than the big main one...what is it for?
 couldn't tell you how many wires are in it or what
it's connected to(um, that one was burnt crispy and
was all corroded too.)

Thanks dudes,
Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe

=====
And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.