<VV> CORSA Top Ten List

David V. Clamp 66corsa@cox.net
Sun Feb 6 16:21:10 EST 2005

Greetings all!

I am putting the finishing on the February newsletter for my club, and
wondered if anyone would be kind enough to email me the Top 10 List for
joining CORSA. Our club only has 65% of it's membership in CORSA, and I
wanted to add something to the newsletter to entice the few who are still
holding out. You can send the list directly to me so we don't start another
long thread.

Thank you,

David V Clamp
Member: Corsa
        Heart of Georgia Corvairs - Newsletter Editor, VP
        Nader's Raiders
	  1966 Corsa convertible 140 +0.030/4spd 3.55 posi w/ AC
	  mailto:66corsa@cox.net