Danger from RTV?? Re: <VV> heating the oil

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts@aol.com
Sun Feb 6 17:10:17 EST 2005

There are sensor safe silicones out there. However, since this stuff isn't on
the inside, where it can come in contact with anything critical, use of it
should be no problem.
Or, follow my suggestion and tack on some thin sheets of stainless. <G>

John

In a message dated 2/6/2005 11:27:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,