Danger from RTV?? Re: <VV> heating the oil

Robert Coffin dryenko@mindspring.com
Mon Feb 7 13:44:17 EST 2005

Correct , plus there are now O2 sensors that can work with racing gas as
well...
Frank Parker may want to chime in here , as he has lots of experience with
these ...

BobC
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: JVHRoberts@aol.com
  To: FrankCB@aol.com ; dryenko@mindspring.com ; BobHelt@aol.com
  Cc: virtualvairs@corvair.org
  Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 10:10 AM
  Subject: Re: Danger from RTV?? Re: <VV> heating the oil

  There are sensor safe silicones out there. However, since this stuff isn't
on the inside, where it can come in contact with anything critical, use of it
should be no problem.
  Or, follow my suggestion and tack on some thin sheets of stainless. <G>

  John

  In a message dated 2/6/2005 11:27:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,