<VV> communique ad question

John Headley robedinpurple@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 03:03:15 EST 2005

OK, while we are discussing our newsletter, I have a
question.  Every month there are a bunch of
classifieds that seem to be nonsense.  What's the
deal?  All from AZ.  Another "insider" thing a
relative newbie can't figure out without asking.

By the way, I like the mag.  More technical content
and less on event coverage would be fine by me, don't
really care who took 1-20 place in an event 1000 miles
away, but the historical stuff is neat.  And VV should
remain as is, it's what convinced me to buy a corvair
and also join CORSA.  A very useful recruiting tool.

-John Headley
64 monza convert
Royal Oak, MI