<VV> communique ad question

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Mon Feb 7 06:48:39 EST 2005

At 07:03 hours 02/06/2005 -0800, John Headley wrote:
>OK, while we are discussing our newsletter, I have a
>question.  Every month there are a bunch of
>classifieds that seem to be nonsense.  What's the
>deal?  All from AZ.

It's Sir Chaz...   Charley Dye from AZ.

And, his ads got you to read them and remember them, didn't they...?
Made you check around to find out who he is...  whereupon you find out that
he sells a bunch of rust free Vair parts cheap.   And, he is a rather
illustrious character.

>Another "insider" thing a
>relative newbie can't figure out without asking.

You're *supposed* to ask.    I'm thick headed and stubborn and a knowitall
and I still ask...

Send Sir Chaz a SASE and ask how much he wants for what you need and he'll
send back a quote.    Not necessary to ask him if he has what you need
because he likely already had  it in triplicate.

Good place  to get badges and trim and other things like door handles etc
without pits or corrosion.   Also sheet metal if you're close...

Just don't try to argue with him.   ;)

tony..