<VV> Membership and parts wanted

Donald Manen donmanen@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 14:50:30 EST 2005

Membership--I'm a member of CORSA- three TeXas Corvair
Clubs, and two antique car clubs- and INTEND to remain
so!!!!  And,---- I'm 65 acting and feeling 30-except
for chasing fast women---now, I just sneak up on 'em.

That said-  does anyone have a pair of early bucket
seats that they will strip and send just the frames,
rails and side trims to me- ridged back buckets from
an early 4-door would be even better!!!!

Early 4-door bucket seat backs were non-flexing,
right????  Never paid any attention to a four door
before- now I have a Lakewood,,,,and I hate bench
seats, automatic transmissions, and Lavender cars.
Don't really care for vans or ramps - not much on
lates- even though I do have a '67.

I put new batteries in my decoder ring, and I still
don't know what Dye said!!

OK- some of that should have pulled someone's chain---
fire away -- I got all day --- it's rainin' at the
Gopher Ranch.

DM
Under the "X" in TeXas