<VV> Re:Age

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123@aol.com
Tue Feb 8 03:28:10 EST 2005

I'm a little late getting into this thread. I've been traveling to Miami. I
will be 61 this summer. There have been at least 1 Corvair in the family since
 1960, when I convinced my father, age 60 at that time, to buy a new '60 500
4  door. I bought my first Vair in 1966, my current '65 Corsa. I have had
several  others, including a '61 Lakewood, '62 Monza 4 door and a '65 Monza
Coupe. My father drove Corvairs until he was about 80. My father joined  Corsa in
1972. I joined in 1973. My older brother bought a new '66 Monza coupe.  He
drove in until 1971, when he bought a Vega.

Dan Terry
1965 Corsa 140 Coupe
Corvair Atlanta