<VV> age aan charlie dye

Bill Brafford turbobraf@cox.net
Tue Feb 8 04:36:20 EST 2005

age 51, the 63 turbo convert is my first, long history in our family of
corvairs though.
hate to burst your bubble here clark, but i know charlie dye, and know that
he has corvair parts, lots of them, as i helped him load up a TON of them
when Larry's closed in AZ last year, i do not think that he sold all of them
since,

 good guy, a bit nutty but a good honest fellow

Bill Brafford
63 turbo convert