<VV> Doors

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 17:35:50 EST 2005

--- Tony Underwood <tonyu@roava.net> wrote:
> Don't forget that the '67 doors which share the
> hinge configuration with
> the '68-up doors but the '67 doors don't have the
> same handle layout inside
> as the later doors... and in fact have the same
> inner sheet metal panel
> layout as the '65-'66 doors.

 Tony, if you look at the hinge area of the inner
panel, you will see a different configuration for the
'67 and later style hinges. Unless you could make an
adaptor hinge (1/2 '67+ later and 1/2 '66 + earlier),
you can't swap the doors.

 BTW - I'm the opposite of y'all - everything is a '66
here, except for the oddball '67, but it's special so
it stays.

 Mike