<VV> Age

Dave Keillor dkeillor@ultrex.com
Tue Feb 8 21:09:34 EST 2005

I'm 65, but try to think young by working with at-risk youth.  I'm toying
with the idea of doing a Corvair resto with them when/if we get the garage
facility I'm working on / hoping for.

I bought my first Corvair in '66 (used '65) and sold it when I ordered my
'69.  I just recently bought the '65 back again (never sold the '69).  I
tried to buy a Corvair convert in '63 when I graduated from college, but the
salesmen for the only dealer with a Corvair convert in stock pegged me as a
tire kicker and gave me a not-so-nice brush off.  So I went down the street
and bought a '63 Chevy II convert.

Dave Keillor