<VV> Temp. guage issue/cooler running.

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Tue Feb 8 22:43:34 EST 2005

Wanted to thank all who replied to my temp. guage issue in my Corsa. It
is now working! Someone routed the wire in between the head and a
shield/metal piece and the most forward part of the head and ran it up
through a spark plug hole in the top shroud. Apparently it was pinched
between the head and metal piece just enough to short it out, wire is
not physically damaged. I re-routed the wire correctly and works fine.

And on another note. A lot of the shields, t-stat doors, oil cooler
cover, heater hoses, etc. were either damaged or missing from the car.
When I first got the car, it would shoot up to about 350 quite quickly.
Now, with all of the shrouds, hoses, etc. it just gets above 200 while
ideling in a 65ish degree garage.

Thank you all!!

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/