<VV> MEMBERSHIP, AGE ET AL...

artonwheels at cox.net artonwheels@cox.net
Tue Feb 8 23:30:20 EST 2005

a time-proven marketing philosophy..."Reinvent your brand often - target your present consumer with an eye for the future, and don't get caught in the status quo."

fyi, i turned 44 in december, and have had my car for 4 years (40th bday present to me)...just re-upped for my 2nd year w/ CORSA, and officially joined Vintage Corsa (socal) last month - in hindsight, wish i'd done both much sooner, as i've met a fine group of people through both circles (not to mention VV).  bottom line, i love classic cars - especially mid-60's to early 70's, my background is creative services & marketing, and i'm happy to bring whatever fresh ideas and enthusiasm i can offer, along with a sincere appreciation for the Corvair heritage and tenure of the founding membership.

at this point, i'm already working with the Vintage Board on a handful of business planning initiatives, event activities, and development of a new Mission Statement.  this recent VV string will certainly help that process, as it has identified many areas that should be important to our continued overall growth and well-being...i'll let you know what we come up with.

all the best,

rod
66 monza convt.
proud member, vintage corsa

Rod Murray
Art On Wheels
Custom Photo & Memorabilia Framing for YOUR Vehicle!
1-949-713-9132
www.artonwheels.NET