<VV> In all the hubbub, I forgot to tell you.

BRUCE BLACKMON BRUCE BLACKMON" <blackmon@llano.net
Wed Feb 9 01:09:13 EST 2005

I forgot to tell you guys, the client of mine that tipped me so well at
Christmas, and made it possible to get the parts for the vert. She died
1-25-05, two weeks ago this afternoon. I was with her when she went, and she
did it just like she wanted to. In her house, in her bed, surrounded by her
cats, 8 of them. She went very quietly, and peacefully. She knew I was going
to get parts for the Vairs with the money, and I think that made her happy.She
knew what mean to me. She was tired, and just wanted to go home, and she did.
Now the Estate is in a mess because one of the Family is contesting the will,
everything goes to charity, but one of the stipulations is someone is to move
in the house, keep the cats company like she did, and care for them till all 8
die a natural death. I'm not moving in, but had someone lined up to, now
everything is in limbo till it's settled. I go out every day now and tend to
the cats because I promised her I would, that and it has to be done. She was a
special Lady, and I will miss her. Her nickname was Snappy. Thought ya'll
would like to know. BRUCE