<VV> Great Plains Corvair Roundup

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Wed Feb 9 05:25:52 EST 2005

Finally got around to making a web site with the details on the 2005 Great
Plains Corvair Roundup.
_http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/GPCR1.html_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter672/GPCR1.html)

This will be the first year for this event and the Mid Continent Corvair
Association with the support of the CORSA chapters in Kansas City, Oklahoma City
and Tulsa. The dates are Sept 30-Oct 2, 2005.

The planned events include a car display, concours judging, funkana, tech
sessions, and an awards banquet. The event will wrap up on Sunday with a SCCA
autocross. If we have enough Corvairs in the autocross, they'll give us our own
 all Corvair heat. The venue for the autocross is scheduled to be at the
Wichita  Greyhound Park, less than 3 miles from the host hotel. This is a very
large lot  and usually a very fast course.

The event is just about 7 months away, so you have plenty of time to make
plans to attend. Come out to the Great Plains to enjoy our hospitality, great
people, fun with Corvairs and a great time for all!

Ned  Madsen
1965/6 Corvair Monza/Corsa 140 (soon to have AC)
CORSA Member since  2000
Mid Continent Corvair Association - President
2005 Great Plains  Corvair Roundup Trailboss