<VV> RE: Another Member NNDV

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Wed Feb 9 17:15:35 EST 2005

JR,  You do qualify to be a member as you were a NND at the time the story
happened.  Welcome aboard.  Remember this is like group red, once you been
picked up your not let go.  Any member of NNDV can put pictures of their
vairs on the group page.

Hope this helps motivate (like group red) to get those vairs on the road and
encourage older members to get new interest in the CORSA by helping members
of NNDV.

Keith Hammett

-----Original Message-----

--__--__--

Message: 8
From: "J R Read_HML" <hmlinc@sbcglobal.net>
To: "VirtualVairs AA" <VirtualVairs@corvair.org>,
<khammett@stainlessfab.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> Another Member NNDV
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 09:58:11 -0600

Keith...

I'm not sure I'm eligible.  The story that I told happened more than a dozen
years ago.  I currently own 2 1/2 running Vairs and NO non-running ones.
Well, they break every so often, but I don't think that really counts (other
than temporary group red status).  Perhaps I could be considered a
"graduate"?

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140  (50% ownership)