<VV> quite a week-ALL V V

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Wed Feb 9 18:18:57 EST 2005

All

I was put in an unusual situation the last week, whilst my computer was being upgraded and repaired. What I would categorize as the most lively and open discussion that has taken place on V V in the last 8 years I have been a member, and I was NOT in a position to respond.

This has been a revelation to me, as I had to sit and read what everyone had said before I was in a position to say ANYTHING.  And this post won't say it either. I have to get ready for work, and don't have the time I would like to take to get my thoughts in order.  Only one post will be answered alone, and there is good reason for that.

Suffice it to say that there were many sides of the issue offered, including a post from what appears to have been the person who originally started the list that has become V V. That in itself is noteworthy.  Nobody got flamed or trashed for what they had to say, and that is noteworthy as well.  I guess I was just impressed at the number of opinions brought forth, and the way everyone handled how they felt.

Perhaps this evening (if I don't have to stay over till 3AM), I will be able to channel my thoughts in a format that condenses all that happened, from someone (who for once)was not in the fray at all.

Regards
HANK