<VV> 66 am / fm radio question (multiplex)

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Thu Feb 10 16:52:26 EST 2005

I have. It's located in the right rear (just like in the coupes and
4doors), using a cardboard housing mounted to the seat back. Stereo
setups used two, one on each side. Clark's sells the housings, last time
I checked.

-Mark