<VV> Old rims question.

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 01:56:10 EST 2005

I have a bunch of matching 13 inch rims for my
Corsa...I faintly remember reading somewhere that
older rims the middles tend to not be connected as
well anymore  or something...anybody know what I'm
talking about.

In the case that I'm just crazy and you don't know
what I'm talking about...think I'd be good slapping on
some 185/70R13's on there?  seems like it should clear
enough, and give me the height that I want.  I'm not
going for anything expensive right now, just buying a
tire to put on there so they all match, and stop
losing air.

Ryan

P.S.  Trailered the car home today-so Kev's dad could
have his garage back.  sitting out in the elements
now...gonna have to find some primer and spray the
bare stuff for now.  I've been inside wishing I had
more inside projects to do.  Polished up the
rocker/sill covers and some other little trim pieces
today...that was about it.  Back to regular
programming, folks.

=====
And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.