<VV> RE: Swimsuit editions

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Thu Feb 10 02:05:10 EST 2005

Several folks have emailed me saying,  "you're not much fun since Hanks PC
crashed....makes us laugh again!"

So...how about Corvair Families on the cover?    Good wholesome
people.....yet  "common / ordinary" folks that have the same dysfunctionality problems as
the rest of Jerry Springers guests!

I found this on FUNPICS.cz      ....titled "Halloween costumes gone BAD"

THE CHARACTERS DEPICTED ARE NOT CORVAIR OWNERS....NO MATTER IF YOU THINK YOU
RECOGNIZE THEM...THIS IS A FREE PICTURE, AVAILABLE TO ANYONE:

This COULD BE   a Vair owner with a domineering wife and a son who has had
tremendous personal problems.....even now that  he has entered the priesthood!

This would show how "CLOSE"  a Vair family is...thru "thick and thin!!"

Enjoy!  and LAUGH!!!!!!

http://members.aol.com/redhoss1957/covercouple.jpg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V