<VV> Swimsuit Issues

vairologist at juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Thu Feb 10 08:19:28 EST 2005

Smitty says:  I let several digests go by while I bit my lip, thinking I
would keep quiet.  I guess I can't.  I wasn't always the age I am now.  I
had as many hormones as anyone when I was younger.  I consider this whole
thread to be stupid.  The controversy over having women posing in the
Communique.  The stupid fuss that was raised over a couple of young women
in the publication who happened to be in swim suits was completely
overboard.  The ladies were wives, mothers, girlfriends or whatever of
some of our members.  They were not objects of lust like some of our anal
members try to make them out to be.  Far as I am concerned ladies and
their corvairs should be part of the publication no matter if they have a
swim suit on or a gown, or jeans and a sweater and I would expect the
same attitude to apply to men no matter how they are dressed.
        Maybe I was raised differently than anyone else.  I was raised to
believe that it is natural to be attracted to the opposite sex and that
is what makes the world go around. (Gays notwithstanding).  I honestly
believe that a man who doesn't admire a pretty woman with a shapely body
and a pretty face has something wrong with him.  No matter what the PC
crowd preaches, it ain't their IQ that first attracts us.  But I also
believe that a man who lusts for a woman for the same reasons has
something wrong with him.  I think I understand that a man with a lustful
nature has to guard against being confronted with that which he desires.
But I won't buy for one minute that he has the right to raise hell and
try to keep the beautiful creatures from in front of me.
        I had a very good friend who was a man of the cloth.  I say him
looking at something across the lot one day and I said "what are you
doing".  He said, "just admiring Gods handiwork".  I looked a where he
was, and there were a pair of pretty young women standing there talking.
That's the way it ought to be and the anal types can BITE ME.
        BTW I do understand that the original reference to a centerfold
was a reference to a Corvair Picture.