<VV> Swimsuit Issues

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Thu Feb 10 18:32:19 EST 2005

At 12:19 hours 02/10/2005, vairologist@juno.com wrote:

>         I had a very good friend who was a man of the cloth.  I say him
>looking at something across the lot one day and I said "what are you
>doing".  He said, "just admiring Gods handiwork".  I looked a where he
>was, and there were a pair of pretty young women standing there talking.
>That's the way it ought to be and the anal types can BITE ME.

Similar story, saw it on a Tonight Show episode a long time ago...   a
guest, Media journalist for a big network who hosted a news show, was
relating how he'd had a golf date with a pastor friend of his.   They were
lining up for teeing off and  they stopped for a moment when a couple of
attractive women passed by.   The pastor  rubbernecked and the journalist
had remarked to the pastor that his being a man of the cloth should
preclude him from noticing attractive women.

"Listen, just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I can't look at the
menu."

tony..