<VV> Re:Swimsuit Issue

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Thu Feb 10 10:45:15 EST 2005

Hank, I support your idea on a swimsuit issue...............
But then again I am known for thumbing my nose at "political correctness".
Years ago, at my former employer we had to sit through diversity training so
we would be sensitive to women in the workplace. What was not taken into
consideration was that most of the women in that workplace could have made
most of the men blush...........
At a cruise night up in Niagara Falls this summer they had an ongoing "Falls
Chick" photo shoot to create a calender to sell for charity. Girls and Cars
and Bikes, a copy of which is hanging over my computer desk. Drew plenty of
people to the cruise night.................Or could the crowds at this
cruise night also be attributed to the availability of hard liquor and
cigars out on the show area. liked checking out the cars and girls while
sipping a Crown Royal.  There was also a burn out pit for a burn out
contest, to win you actually had to blow the tires! Cruise night sponsored
by a radio station.
Then again, Hank is from around here originally as well............
Gary Swiatowy