<VV> Re: Calendars

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Thu Feb 10 11:24:09 EST 2005

From: <kaczmarek@charter.net>
To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 5:26:54 +0000
Subject: <VV> Swimsuit Issue of Communique

Folks

I actually was serious.

 (I didn't reply but will be 48 in 2 weeks--I guess many of us in that age
group aren't responders)

As many my age and older remember, Mechanics usually had a nice supply of
"girlie calendars", usually supplied by the tool companies, and also by oil
distributors, etc.  The latest ones, Snap On and MAC, MATCO and others have
the girls dressed and showing little but some leg and minor cleavage. Smart
looking pictures, and nothing that would embarass anyone.
<snip>

And who could forget Genuine Parts "Parts Pups", especially the holiday
issue. Jokes and attractive models.............
And I have all the Snap on Calendars, not to mention most of the beer mugs

Gary Swiatowy