<VV> Anybody interested in H.E.I. ignition, fuel injection,or cruise cont...

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Thu Feb 10 14:47:01 EST 2005

  I tried the Chrysler system a few years back...in fact several people in
Corvairs of New Mexico tried it...we all had trouble keeping the module
alive...at last count no one in CNM is still using them...I even had the
modules tested by a friend who is a Dodge shop manager and three of the four
modules I took him tested bad!!  So I have a bunch of parts on the shelf and
Pertronix in the distributors!!  And they were Dale setups...in fact Dennis
Pleau helped me put them in!!

  Del Patten...CNM

*
This is already done by 2 or 3 people that I recall......they normally use
the 6 cyl. HEI external coil and just mount the pieces in our
distributor....others use the Chrysler system....either one..parts are cheap
and available
everywhere.

You've made a good choice.....and a ready to install kit will always appeal
to most.

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V