<VV> First Communion - I mean Convention!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Thu Feb 10 22:12:11 EST 2005

Darrin _Hartzler_ (mailto:Hartzler@ifc.org)  writes:

First convention,  Seattle in, what was it, '75?  We got the hard luck
trophy that year  for a dropped valve seat in Dad's '65 Corsa convertible.
He does not like  to talk about it.

Could be a whole new thread:  What was your  first convention?

Seattle in 1975 was also my first convention. I ran a V8-Vair in the
autocross. Of Course, it wasn't my car, I borrowed it!!  I joined Corsa in  1973, a
month after the Anaheim convention. I missed the 74, 76, 77 Conventions,  made
San Diego in 78 (TTOD at AutoX), missed 79, and I have attended every  one
since 1980. - Seth Emerson