<VV> esuvee.com

Bruce Schug bwschug@charter.net
Thu Feb 10 23:12:17 EST 2005

I had seen the new "esuvee" commercials on TV lately and figured they
were some type of anti-SUV ads, aimed at criticizing SUVs for their
high gas mileage and general overuse of resources. I was wrong. This is
an interesting campaign funded by Ford from the Explorer lawsuit
settlement. The campaign is aimed at educating the public on safe
operation of SUVs. If you have an SUV, you may learn something here. If
you just like cool web sites with an interesting "esuvee", you may
enjoy this.

http://www.esuvee.com

Bruce W. Schug
bwschug@charter.net