<VV> The Classic Corvair

Mark Chapman chapmanmd@charter.net
Thu Feb 10 23:06:49 EST 2005

Snip--
This is well described in my book, THE CLASSIC CORVAIR, available from
me,
Clark's, Underground, Corvair Motorsports, and Larrys Corvair.
Unsnip--

I just had the opportunity to get my hands on a copy of this publication
to read, and I give my uncompensated endorsement that every Corvair
owner or Corvair lover thinking about owning one, should have this book
on the top of their reference stack. It is worth every penny to buy it
and every minute reading it. Nice work Mr. Helt. Any thoughts on a
future revision?

Just my $.02 worth. Your mileage may vary.

Mark Chapman
63 Spyder coupe (I'm 41,I drive it, and I'm a CORSA member)