<VV> Age?? ( no Corvair)

Thomas Shepard Thomas Shepard" <teshep@marshallnet.com
Fri Feb 11 00:54:22 EST 2005

Hey Gang,
I know that this thread is getting old,But I have to add my 2 cents worth.
I just turned 53 on Groundhogs Day, at least my soul did.
But I actually consider myself 4 1/2 years old??? How do you say can that
be??
Well, when I had my Liver transplant, I think that i died on the table. I went
through 88 pints of blood. I could remember the sensation of the weight of the
new Liver being put back in my body. I kept wondering what were they trying to
do to me.
Then after a week in intensive care they had to open me up again because they
had forgotten a sponge in me.
So after all of that and 6 months in the hospital, I consider myself
"reborn"
Thanks for the time
Tom Shepard
65 Monza