<VV> conventions

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Fri Feb 11 04:09:32 EST 2005

I've only managed to make a few conventions...

Asheville, Williamsburg, Carlisle, Lexington.    Seems that the other times
when it was close by and attendable without a weeks worth of driving,
something else took precedence.

Not sure about Portland but I'm thinking about next year's...

Now...  depending on air fare, and whether I could swing the extra bucks
for room, parts, food etc I'd like to do Portland too.   Not enough
vacation time available to drive there and see the show and drive
back...  cross-country both ways...  pretty serious drive although I bet it
would be fun if I had the time.      But Buffalo is doable in a day.

tony..