<VV> conventions

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Fri Feb 11 02:50:26 EST 2005

First one I attended as a sentient being was '92, I turned twelve while
on the trip!  Drove there as a family
in dads 62 coupe.  Lost a valve seat along the way and kept going until the
engine grenaded spectacularly somewhere in or around Atlanta.  Con-rod
went through the side of the cylinder.  Dad Found a 64 engine that threw
oil
like a cloud and we drove back to Albuquerque on that.  Next
convention
was here in Abq in '96.  Was just getting old enough to start really
wanting to get into Vairs.  Then came 2002 in Flagstaff.  Did not have
time to make it
untill we decided day before it ended to head out there.  Drove out in
dads 64 Greenbrier.  I had a broken leg and was in a cast so operating the
clutch was fun!  Made it for a few hours on the last day.
-Geoff Johnson
63 Vert
63 Coupe