<VV> Poodle skirting the Issue

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Fri Feb 11 18:07:34 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/11/2005 10:01:14 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dixiehwy25@yahoo.com writes:

For my  money, I'll take an early sixties ad look. She wearing a tight skirt,
heels  and sweater, he wearing sport jacket, narrow brim fedora, and tie -
smoking a  pipe.

Put'em next to a Lakewood watching throughbreds in a field. Rob  and Laura
Petrie gone for a drive to Saratoga!

Okay - I would do the nose-to-nose ad with a C6 Corvette and a Corsa
Convertible. A 60's clad girl at the fender of the Corsa and a current Esquire
"dude" by the Corvette.

Tag line:   "Leading edge technology - What goes around, comes  around!"