<VV> Poodle skirting the Issue

Patten Del R Civ AFRL Det 8/PKMA del.patten@kirtland.af.mil
Fri Feb 11 18:36:41 EST 2005

Maybe a hula skirt and two coconuts like South Pacific!!  I can see it now!!
Rockwell had a big multi axis machine on a corner of the factory where the
pretty girls (and the ugly guys) walked by it all day long...after the third
satellite case was ruined when a particularly lovely young lady walked by we
(the AF office on site) convinced them to move to a more remote place!!
That was a very expensive move but the cases were like 30 grand a piece at
that point of production!!

  Del Patten...CNM

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org [mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]
On Behalf Of Roger Gault
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 11:25 AM
To: Corvair List
Subject: Re: <VV> Poodle skirting the Issue

Ah, yessss.  The mini skirt.  The days when a young engineer couldn't even
think straight at Texas Instruments at coffee break time.  (TI's hiring
policy wasn't exactly blind.)

Does that mean that, if we're going to be more tasteful than a swimsuit
issue, we should dress Hank in a mini skirt to address an uh broader
audience?

Roger