<VV> RE: is our Chairman only Virtual?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri Feb 11 19:25:15 EST 2005

I like to think of myself as "virtuous"  gggggg

When you work in "Utilities" [ Electrical Generation / Natural Gas
Transmission] there are certain responsibilities that go with the job.

You can expect me to arrive in Portland Monday AM  for the NECC  time trials
in one of my 3  Corvairs....TIME will determine which one!

Just as my Son knows....I plan to be in Reno to pick him up on Wed. the 23rd
at 5pm.  If I can't make it......he calls my Manager in Reno...or takes the
shuttle to Susanville......whereupon my coworker would "ferry" him the next 100
miles to Alturas to my Apt., or out to the site, if I needed help.......

We will then..leave for Coos Bay, where he's picking up a P/U  and car to
take to San Diego to sell.......most Likely I'll be there until after he
leaves...but if not........Let's say..he Flexible!

Anyone want to move the Annual VV  meeting to   1-3/4 miles east on Forest
Road # 136, off of Hwy  139, 50 miles south of Klamath Falls, Or. ???   ggg

See Ya ALL??????

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V