<VV> Poodle skirting the Issue

John Kepler bigjohnohio@worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 12 00:35:21 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Gault" <r.gault@sbcglobal.net>
To: "Corvair List" <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Poodle skirting the Issue

> Ah, yessss.  The mini skirt.  The days when a young engineer couldn't even
> think straight at Texas Instruments at coffee break time.  (TI's hiring
> policy wasn't exactly blind.)

The competition in Phoenix, Motorola, was just as bad.  My buddy worked
there......their research group's secretary was Lynda Carter....then the
current "Miss Arizona", soon to be "Wonder Woman"!   Actually, he said she
was quite a bit more than just decorative....smart Christian gal with a
fianci that looked like he crushed Volkswagens for giggles, VERY good and
VERY professional at her job!

John