<VV> ULTRA Monza definition /Spray Can?

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat Feb 12 01:50:41 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/11/2005 4:58:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
qcc65@charter.net writes:

> It must be restored in the least costly manner possible. No full body
> shop restorations allowed. Paint is fine..as long as it isn't  done by
> dismantling! The first to do a full rattle can paint job and make it
> look good will get special recognition.
*****
Does 1974 count??   My 1st  Ultra / Corvair /

Cut and paste      http://members.aol.com/abelink/sonbugroll.gif    into your
browser

The white car behind my son was Duplicolor!    I bought a liquidation of
them...so the paint cost me  Zilch!    gggg  I sold the other colors at
swapmeets....for weeks!  ]

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Chairman V V