<VV> Anybody interested in H.E.I. ignition, fuel injection,or cruise cont...

Dennis & Debbie Pleau ddpleau@earthlink.net
Sat Feb 12 02:20:26 EST 2005

The modules you get today aren't worth a darn, but the trigger module are
first rate.  Dave at Dale's has them firing GM HEIs and they can also fire
MDS units.    No one has a better inside the cap unit, you just have to
find something they can trigger.  I used the setup Dave used to sell with
the Chrysler trigger and the flat ignition unit.  When the unit died, I
couldn't find one that would last more than a couple of weeks, so I
replaced it with a Pretroinics.

dp