<VV> ULTRA Monza definition

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Sat Feb 12 02:17:22 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/11/2005 4:58:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
qcc65@charter.net writes:

> So how about it? How many ULTRA's do we have out there?

 I have many here all bought for under 1000 not running.
 Even the autocross car is an Ultra, 95 hp now in the PG/AC car (just did 400
miles in it)  the 140 is out of a $700 Greenbrier, and will have the
transaxle out of Matt's Immortal convert. Most expensive parts are new tries and the
fiber deck lid. Have more in them then the whole car.
   The PG/Ac car was dead when I got it another 700 buck car, had running
that     day.
   The first Turbo was 400 found under a pine tree ($400) no turbo but right
engine block and heads. Added spare carbs from stock was driving it in 4
hours. Drove it to Lon's 25th party and for the next 4 years to work and back (40
miles a day).
 Even the Ultra Van is a true Ultra, sat for 25+ years outside mass covered,
but did get it to run and drove it most of the way home till the front seal
gave out.
 Others in shop ready for the ULTRA restoration as time permits.
 Rich (Ultra NW)
 see ya in Dayton and Portland