<VV> RE: 1st Convention attended

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed@aol.com
Sat Feb 12 03:53:01 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/11/2005 1:58:44 PM Central Standard Time,
rickjanet@charter.net writes:

And my  first time meeting Ned was as a judge during the Concour

That's right I forgot about judging Concours, undercarriage of course. I  was
fortunate enough to judge the Senior cars. Without doubt, the most beautiful
Corvairs. I even got my picture in the local paper. It was funny because it
continued a "tradition" at my local chapter, MCCA, of getting my "best" side
(remember I was judging undercarriage). Rick's picture was also in the paper
with his Corvair ear ring.

Looking forward to seeing you again in Dayton.
Ned