<VV> Re Convention List

vairologist at juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Sat Feb 12 07:49:52 EST 2005

> > At 04:38 PM 2/11/2005, kovacsmj wrote:

Doc (Dr. Collins) was not feeling to well and we
> >>were a little concerned. I was sitting at the same round table
> with him and during the middle of the usual prattling on by the head
table,
> Doc disappeared from view.
> >>-------------snip-----------------
> >> We immediately called for a medic and 3-4 people were literally
> jumping over tables and around people to help
Smitty says:  If I'm not mistaken Dr Bill Hubbell and his RN wife Mary
Anne were the prime attendees to Dr Collins.
        With all this talk about retro dress etc I am surprised that no
one has mentioned the great performance at Chicago(????) Where they
paraded the cars year by year with the occupants dressed to match the
year and represented famous personalities with the cars.  That !! I will
never forget.