<VV> woo! vair sighting

Ryan Verthein chevyd51@yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 06:32:58 EST 2005

Went in to a place today that I've never been to
before...an automotive place here in town...I wore my
Corvair Minnesota club shirt today, and I had
mentioned my Vair, and the guy pointed over to a pick
of a nice all original immaculate early that a guy in
town owns...sitting on a 4 foot tall trophy that he
won somewhere with the car.  the guy that owns it is
in his 70's I believe.  Very cool though.

Ryan
65 Corsa Coupe "Sno-Covered"

=====
And If I run away, would you bring me back to cloud 9?  S.O.C.