<VV> Fw: CORSA Mailing List : Please Confirm Subscription

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Sun Feb 13 01:40:55 EST 2005

How can someone send you an e-mail and not have your e-mail address?

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Keillor<mailto:dkeillor@ultrex.com>
  To: virtualvairs@corvair.org<mailto:virtualvairs@corvair.org>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:55 PM
  Subject: RE: <VV> Fw: CORSA Mailing List : Please Confirm Subscription

  Apparently you haven't heard.  VV will only be available to Corsa members
  and is being renamed Corsa Mailing List.  I guess you folks who didn't
  receive the subject email have been designated as freeloaders and are SOL.
  <ggg>

  Dave Keillor

  ps: If you believe the above, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.