<VV> Re: FM CORVAIR RADIOS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Mon Feb 14 01:23:36 EST 2005

i think they showed a fm radio in the service literature for 64 corvair but
never made it happen. i have seen several with the 71-72 truck am fm or even
stereo units in them.  they fit and looked factory.  myself i made my own from a
pontiac unit that used the end pushbuttons as band change and put corvair
buttons on it.  no one ever picked up on it. it was in my 64 spyder convert.(i
worked in delco radio repair from 65-77). regards, tim colson