<VV> Head Rests

vairologist at juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Mon Feb 14 19:51:07 EST 2005

Smitty says:  No one really knows what has gone on in the history of some
of our cars but I know of one 65 that by every clue I could see came from
the factory with headrests.  The car belonged to a friend of mine who had
resurrected it from a junkyard condition.  He asked me to re-cover the
headrests since the beaded edges were splitting out.  The seats were 65
pattern and had the proper pebble grain for 65.  The headrests matched.
66 grain is different.  The car was sold at the Carlisle convention by
Allen Bristow.  A black convertible.