<VV> Suggestions for EUM Interior color

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Mon Feb 14 22:36:07 EST 2005

In a message dated 2/14/2005 10:09:12 AM Pacific Standard Time,
kaczmarek@charter.net writes:

Having  decided that the EUM is to be Aztec Bronze in exterior color, I  was
wondering if the group could asssist in suggestions for the interior  colors.
The only Aztec Bronze car that I ever remember looking at had a  black
interior, and since AC is long in the  future for the EUM, I was  looking for
another color.  Any suggestions from the group??

my  95 Camaro seats will need to be recovered, and I want to do the back  seat
with a stock Clark's kit, and just order some additional yards of same  color
fabric for my interior guy to do the front seats.

BTW, the EUM  has a padded dash, currently white. NO WAY does the interior go
white,  regardless of exterior color  IMO.

TIA

Hank

Well - You can always re-color the dash with a coating. Mar-Hyde,  etc!  For
the I would go with a black surround and a Checkered seating  surface, similar
to the Camaro Black/white checker in cloth. Or go Tan vinyl in  back with a
matching tan cloth on the front seats. Cloth retains you in place  better and
it is more comfortable hot or cold. Just don't leave the top down in  the rain!
- Seth