<VV> Re: 1969 convertible Monza on the auction site

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 21:13:43 EST 2005

 It looked pretty decent to me. If there weren't
already too many "neat" vairs in our collection, I
would have been interested. Body looked good, but
Ohio, is not generally known for their "old car
preserving climate", stored, or not. I'd prefer to
inspect before bidding, but a solid, matching numbers,
low mileage, optioned '69 with a special order paint
color seems to be a rare bird, and worth a fair amount
to me.

 Mike
 YS-117

We watched ebay